4.16.2015

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Maternity clothes: still sometimes. I can get away with the rubber band trick pretty well on my jeans for right now.

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Yes. But the insomnia is creeping in. If Caleb gets up at 2am. I am for sure awake for at least the next 2 hours. So, while I have no problem falling asleep initially, if I get woken up... Game over.

Best moment this week: Celebrating my baby boys 3rd birthday! Wow... time really flies. His birthday was on a Monday this year (boo, pretty much worst day to have a bday ever.) so we went to Catch Air and he got to have pizza. The didn't have any candles to sign to him which kind of bummed me out. But he got to bring cupcakes to school on his actual birthday and they sang. Next year, I'm taking the day off for his birthday for sure.

Movement: Sometimes here and there. We have a 3D ultra sound tomorrow so I'm happy I can finally feel what I think is her again. I was freaking out for a minute there.

Food cravings: Really not much.

Food aversions: Shut up. I'm not writing about this again.

Gender: TBD

Labor pains: nothing really. I have to remember to get up and walk around at work more often. When I sit for too long and then stand up, I feel the round ligament pain stretching. I will say I suddenly feel a lot better lately. The morning sickness definitely stuck around for longer than the first trimester and smells still will set me off gagging... but for the most part I'm not queasy 24/7 anymore and feel relatively good.

Belly Button in or out? In. Won't pop this time for sure either.

What I miss: Still my energy. I'm waiting for the must-buy-everything phase to set in. I haven't wanted to buy anything really for this little one yet. Maybe because I know my mom is buying a ton or maybe bc I know we have a lot from Caleb we can reuse...

What I am looking forward to: My superhero's party this weekend!! Seeing this sweet bean on Friday!!

Weekly Wisdom:

Milestones: Baby has fingernails and toenails. Her body is covered in hair which will almost all completely fall out before birth. What's funny to me about this is that people always say your baby will have a ton of hair if you have heartburn. Well, they all have a ton of hair majority of the time they are in the womb so...?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment