7.13.2012

3 months

"Fingers? Oh, yea... those are delicious."
"Have you met my super awesome baby sitter, Peyton?"
Caleb,
You are learning SO many new things everyday and while it is still SO wonderful to watch you recognize each one, I wish I could just slow time down because it is all happening so fast and I want to be able to remember these precious moments for the rest of my life. You smile a whole bunch now! And every time you do, my heart melts. But I'll never tell you just how much you have me wrapped around those chubby little fingers. Unfortunately, I had to go back to work last week... but i rush home to see you every day and seeing you smile at me is the absolute best part of my day. My heart absolutely flutters when I finally get to see you and have some cuddles. It has been a little bit of an adjustment for you to be with someone else all day, but you absolutely love Natalie and her two little girls. I hope you're as happy and I think you are with our current arrangement. All I want is the very best for you my precious little boy. Can't wait to see what you will surprise me with next!
Love, mommy

"Spooky! I'm 3 months old or 13 weeks old on this Friday the 13th and weigh 13 lbs and 3 oz. I think I have a lucky number!"


No comments:

Post a Comment