9.13.2012

5 months

5 months!? No way!!
This picture progression didn't work out exactly how I planned. It's a 12 month jersey and you're pretty much fit into it. lol
Caleb,
Well, after 5 months... mommy finally got into editing your pictures! You're amazing and oh so adorable! I feel as though we're past some infant hump at this point as I'm watching and learning more about who you will be as a person. I can see your crabby cranky side and other times your incredibly happy and squirmy side. You've become so enamored at the world around you, it seem like you have little time for anything except exploring and taking in the world around you... The clouds in the sky, the dogs sniffing around, the cashier at the grocery store. They are all so infinitely amazing to you! I'm really looking forward to the next couple months because fall is my favorite season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkin picking, hayrides, playing in the leaves, apples (hmmm, maybe a first food!?) I can't believe in another month, you'll be half a year old... Let's slow down, okay?

love you always,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment