12.18.2012

Merry Christmas, Love Frost "C"

I really wanted to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon this year and get a really cute shot of my 8 month old and some Christmas lights in his diaper only. I went to Target and got some oversized colorful Christmas lights and spread them around the floor for my son to play with while I snapped away. Where do you think those lights went? Straight in his mouth!! Needless to say, I was not thrilled and I was terrified of something breaking or shorting out... Not fun. So my husband and I had to come up with something else. This was so simple and much more relaxing to capture! The hat we borrowed from a friend (but I did see some at Target after we took the pictures), the scarf is just one of mine, and the shirt is just a onesie with felt circles. How easy is that? And yes. That is a real carrot... Which he dislikes eating as a puree, but was loving on the solid form. Merry Christmas!!
 

Enjoy the out takes! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment