4.30.2015

18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks. Sorry no bump picture again. We were busy running around again this weekend. Caleb got his 3 year photos taken and I think they came out adorable!!

Weight: +9

Maternity clothes: Yes, I think I'm still looking too chubby and not pregnant yet. But nothing else fits. Literally. So it is what it is!

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: Can't complain yet.

Best moment this week: I loved watching Caleb run around  with his cape. I should have taken a video of him during the session! His imagination is incredible. There is so much he already knows about and it amazes me.

Movement:Yep - she's in there kicking away! I've been feeling consistent kicks pretty much every day now.

Food cravings:Yogurt parfaits. Have you ever had honey with plain greek yogurt?! OMG so good. I thought I wouldn't like it but with a little granola... soooo good!

Food aversions: same.

Gender: Little sister <3

Labor pains: Not yet!

Belly Button in or out? in.

What I miss: I kinda miss working out... Sounds crazy right? But now that I'm feeling better, I'm hoping to start going to to the gym at least twice a week starting 5/1. The gym is starting a childcare program so I'm hoping it helps with giving me a little time to get there and get a little work out in.

What I am looking forward to: LOTS! I've started planning our Disney vacation big time this week! This week starts exactly 6 months until we're there and I can now start making reservations for dining and probably get our tickets for the Mickey Very Merry Christmas party!

Milestones:Yawning, hiccuping, kicking and rolling full time starts this week. I had forgotten about the baby hiccups until I read this. Caleb used to get them all the time. I don't think this baby has had them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment