5.07.2015

19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks

Weight: +10

Maternity clothes: Slowly weeding everything else out of my closet.

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Still really good! I'm going to bed at about 9ish these days and sleeping straight through. Which is amazing because I remember A LOT of wake up last time.

Best moment this week: I went back to the gym this week! I'm feeling almost normal these days. Besides the pokes and kicks from little miss in there. I'm excited to be DOING something.
Movement: A few times every day. I've tried a few times to let Caleb feel her kick, but I don't think he understands that a lot yet. I feel her super low still... which I wonder if that is really different from last time or if I'm only really remembering Caleb's stronger, later term kicks up high.

Food cravings: Yogurt parfaits. I still haven't had anything that is maddening that I.must.have.now. type craving.

Food aversions: Same

Gender: Sweet little girl

Labor pains: Still having a lot of RLP if I stand up to fast or stretch funny. I'm pretty sure this went away at some point, soon? But not yet this time.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: There isn't much I'm missing these days. My belly is starting to look like one and not just a few extra cheeseburgers. I'm able to move around and feeling good!
What I am looking forward to: Mothers day this weekend with my boys :)
Milestones: Baby can hear and recognize voices this week. All the fruit/veggie comparison is so confusing to me. Either way, he or she is about the size that would fit in the palm of your hand now. Tiny, but visible and fully a baby at this point. Lots of fattening up and further developing of major organs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment