5.14.2015

20 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks HALF BAKED!!

Weight: I've sort of been slacking in weighing myself lately. Maybe because I can feel myself blowing up lately? I'm not eating or doing much anything different (except going back to the gym?) so I'm just trying not to stress.

Maternity clothes: Heyyy look! I bought a see through pink maternity shirt... I'm sexy... #fail

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: Still pretty good. I've been watching/catching up on Switched At Birth on Netflix... I'm pretty sure my mom and I started watching this after Caleb was born.

Best moment this week: Mothers day was awesome! I went to the gym on Saturday and then yoga on Sunday. Baby girl was kicking and squirming the whole time during yoga... I pictured her saying "whaaaa relax?! How does this make you relax!?" Don't worry... I feel the same way, sweet thing. <3 We also had a Going Away/Sprinkle for my first friend in Atlanta. She's due with #2 a few weeks ahead of me so it was fun to celebrate baby <3 My shopaholic is in full spring so I couldn't just shop for her little princess... I had to pick up these adorable flip flops that will fit my little girl probably when she's 5 lol.

Movement: Her movements feel so different to me than Caleb's did. I feel like Caleb was more distinct but hers are more wavy, if that makes any sense? It's usually not just one jab in one location, I feel her in multiple places at once and she loves to twirl... I think?!

Food cravings: Now that baby girl has tastebuds maybe I'll start feeling a certain way about foods.... mmm... probably not.

Food aversions: same

Gender: Bella <3

Labor pains: Not yet.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: I'm really longing to tidy up a room for this baby. The good news is that I *think* we found a great price on a big boy bed for Caleb so we can start transition :( Super sad for him to leave his crib since he has NEVER wanted anything different. But, it's time for that paci to go (maybe) and we'll need that crib for little miss in a few months.

What I am looking forward to: My birthday and anniversary this weekend! Also, birthing class is starting in a few weeks. Geez, I feel like I put the deposit on that class yesterday thinking "23 weeks should be a good time to take it..." Well, I can't believe we're almost that far along!
Milestones: I so wish I could say the milestone this week is we have a name! But, truth is, we have more "that's not the name" than possibilities. :( Naming your brother was much easier. At this rate and since daddy and I can't agree, the hospital will be begging us to pick one before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment