5.21.2015

21 weeks

Legs crossed and smushed against her belly
How far along: 21 weeks.

Maternity clothes: Yep. I've been doing really good about buying things on ebay this time around. I will buy a shirt, not love it, wear it once or twice and relist it. LOL. I have a few things I like, but not a lot yet.

Stretch marks: Hopefully not.

Sleep: I haven't written much about the stuffy/boogery mess I am at night. It hasn't affected much... YET. But now, my nose gets super dry at night, and with the excess boogers, I have been starting to wake myself up with the annoying nose whistle. TMI? whatever. It's starting to be a pain in the butt, so I've stolen Caleb's humidifier for my room to blow on me while I sleep. I hope it helps.

Best moment this week: I guess I could and should say today's ultrasound and seeing my sweet girl... however, I'm still cramping from said ultrasound so I'm not as thrilled as one would expect to be. I always say she sits really low, well, the u/s tech had a heck of a time getting her out of her little cubby in there and unraveling her legs and arms away from her chest and face. She spent quite a while looking at her heart which had me concerned at first, but then she explained she just wasn't getting the photos she needed to show the heart was fine. Baby girl was just covering it up the whole time. This past weekend was my birthday and our anniversary so we had a lot going on that was good there, too. We went to Stoney River for dinner and saw pitch perfect two which was really good! For my birthday we took Caleb to the aquarium which he LOVES.

Stretching her leg up to cover her face.
Movement: She's been wiggling a TON in there lately. I worked out this past week and was still doing push-ups, just lightly touching my belly to the floor. Nope. Not anymore. She was punching every time my belly would touch the floor! LOL

Food cravings: nada

Food aversions: same

Gender: Pigtails and french braids <3

Labor pains: Not much yet.

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: My mom. Cliff's uncle is visiting with us this weekend and it makes me so homesick for my family. I'm really excited that a lot of my maternity leave will overlap with trips to NJ and FL so I can stay with them for longer periods of time, but it's never enough.

What I am looking forward to: speaking of NJ... we solidified plans to go in 6 weeks! Woohoo!

Milestones: Your heartbeat is so strong starting this week that it can be heard with just a stethoscope instead of a doppler. You are breathing in little bits of amniotic fluid and swallowing little bits while you practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment