5.28.2015

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes. See photo where I'm really trying to stretch into a normal tank... for the last time until next summer!

Stretch marks: Nope. I'm pretty sure I'll prevail without them this time too.

Sleep: I love sleep. I can't get enough. I haven't hit the point where I'm too uncomfortable to sleep so basically I'm getting about 10 hours at night. I'll wake up here and there, but not bad at all. Yet.

Best moment this week: As soon as I wrote up this chalkboard, she started being REALLY active during the day. I'm talking non-stop for 5-6 hours. Seriously. She's still pretty low, even though my bump seems high. She pokes right at my cervix sometimes which makes me jump. Caleb never did that like she does! See picture below and that's pretty much exactly where I feel like she's hanging out. Her kicks are never higher than my belly button.

Movement: See above. Active little bean! Dr said this week she's measuring 1-2 weeks ahead.

Food cravings: Runny eggs. Milk. Coffee

Food aversions: Still the same. Although I did throw down on some guacamole at a BBQ last weekend. lol So?

Gender: Mommy's princess <3

Labor pains: I'm STILL feeling a soreness from the spot where the tech had to dig into from last weeks ultrasound. So not fun at all.

Belly Button in or out? In. I'll put money on that it won't pop this time either.

What I miss: Mmmm. Not much today. I'm finally getting a little anxious about meeting this new little one! I'm not excited about how my body looks or feels right now, but I know it's just for a little bit.

What I am looking forward to: That newborn baby smell and soft skin <3

Milestones: The books are pretty vague at this point. They say you're between 11oz and 20oz for the next 3-4 weeks. But the Dr said you were 1lb 1 oz yesterday so, you're ahead of the game. At this point it's a lot of lung development, fattening up, and getting cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment