8.20.2015

34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks

Maternity clothes: I have a small section in my closet for them. lol This survey gets kind of repetitive after a point...

Stretch marks: Nope. Still doing pretty good there.

Weight: +28 ok... so I guess I'm not gaining only 20 lbs this time. blehhh...

Sleep: On and off. I will sleep a few hours as hard as a rock and then i CANT

Best moment this week: New babies! I got to hold Caleb's new friend, Lula <3 If I wasn't already pregnant, I would have some serious baby fever. We also had Ruby's under the sea birthday party! So fun. I love that my husband is so hands on with our son now. I know once little lady is here, I'll be the one primarily taking care of her, but he has come a long, long way in helping out with Caleb. They are seriously BFF's.

Movement: This little girl doesn't stop! I know at some point, she's supposed to slow down, but it doesn't look like that's any time soon.

Food cravings/aversions: Those sneaky smells are creeping back up on me... gross. No one is allowed to eat anything hot in my office. I'm serious. Or you'll be fined. Gross.

Gender: Pretty in pink! And purple! And lace! And tutus! And bows!

Labor pains: Had my tri-weekly appointment with Dr. Tate this week and baby girl is still holding strong head down. I was super surprised! Because my back pain has returned recently and I feel that pointy pain again close to my ribs. He did say she was pretty high but that her head was definitely in the right position. I also ran over my birth plan with the receptionist this week. I'm still really nervous about having to use a birth plan this time because I don't want to be scoffed at by the nurses... But ultimately, we really don't want any interference with this birthing process as there was a lot last time. Every time I think about it, I think about how much it sucks that I have to write a detailed plan for people to know my best wishes because so much about birthing is not evidence based and we are just left to assume that it is. You would assume that Drs would do things that are best for you and your baby... As long as the baby is healthy right?!... But that's so not what happens most of the time... :(

Belly Button in or out? In! You can kinda see the little cave I have instead of a belly button through my shirt in this picture.

What I miss: Working out for real. We did a wedding WOD for 2 friends from the gym that are getting married in October.  OUCH! I'm so sore... as in pregnancy sore... and so tired from that WOD...

What I am looking forward to: Watching Caleb interact with his new baby sister. He's so excited sometimes! Other times he says "it's taking too long..." I know for a while it'll be a lot of crying and sleeping and pooping... And he's starting to understand that, but then it'll be exciting to watch her watching his every move and learning about the world with her big brothers help!

No comments:

Post a Comment