2.28.2012

Showers of Love for Caleb... #2

 We were lucky enough to have another shower on February 25th in GA with our friends and lots of coworkers. This one was held at a local restaurant with traditional southern food... BBQ! Onion rings... mmm... Everything was adorable and the hostesses tried to theme everything according to what baby Caleb's nursery will (someday SOON I hope) look like.
Mandy and I. She graciously hosted the shower for us and I just LOVE the floating octopus thermometer her daugher Blair picked out for Caleb's bathtime.
  
 Sweet Miss Allie Grace, her momma Natalie, and I. (Also, babies Caleb and Megan). I was so happy that their family could come and share this special occasion with us. She is actually going to be pretty close with our little man as she will be watching him during the day once he's here. He and Megan are sure to be best buds!
Adorable shower cake. Not sure if you can read it, but it says "There will be no monkeying around... Caleb is a Hitt!" lol
Cutting the cake with Hubby <3 Hopefully, I don't look too awful in these pictures... I'm fighting a mean head cold and cough. Bleh.
 More bump pictures!! Me and Lindsey. Their little lion is due in August :)
 Heather and little Miss Isla. Love this picture of them!
 Time to open gifts. Look how excited he is about a stinky diaper pail! haha. Yes, honey. You will be sooo thankful for this in a few months.
 Hubby and his friend Mike
Family picture time! <3

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at your shower! Thanks for including me! {Sorry, I am late to catching up on blog reads!}

    ReplyDelete