2.02.2012

29 weeks

How far along: 29 weeks - And my little hide-away-monster <3

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Stretch marks: Just really veiny and pasty pale. Would it be okay for me to go tanning once or twice before my shower so I don't look like a ghost in pictures? Don't answer that... I know the answer. :(

Sleep: It's really unfair that bad sleep starts during pregnancy. It is SO hard to find a comfortable position and just when I think I'm falling asleep ::poke poke:: it's playtime in my belly.

Best moment this week: Seeing Caleb obviously. And we finished our Labor Prep class! I'm pumped about giving birth!! (is that weird?!) I'm still going to go with the flow and see what happens when we get there, but I'm much more confidant that I can do a vaginal birth and I know what my options are, which is exactly what I wanted from that class.

Movement: All day everyday. There's a kick counter on the app I downloaded on my phone, but I haven't had the need to use it. He's so super active in there, I don't want to scare myself with how many kicks and punches I feel.

Food cravings: Nothing new.

Food aversions: Nothing really.

Gender: All boy!

Labor pains: Not yet.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Energy. I try to do little things and then take a break, but it feels like nothing ever gets done. I'm getting pretty stressed now that it's February... There's still so much to be done. The nursery needs to at least be started!, we need to go car shopping and actually buy a car, pack a hospital bag (score! just won one on ebay!), and both my showers are this month. This month is going to FLY by... it already is...

What I am looking forward to: Torturing my child with taking a million pictures of him. Don't worry honey... Mommy is going to get you back for all the times you've kicked me in the cervix so far! xoxo love you!

Weekly Wisdom: For my mommy <3 "If your baby is 'beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,' you're the grandma." — Theresa Bloomingdale

Milestones: Baby's head is now proportionately sized to the rest of his body. I don't know if I believe that... I saw his little scrawny arms at that ultrasound this week and his head is mighty large still. (see pic right...) Probably because he's so damn smart. ;) He's getting to be close to the length that he'll be when he joins us in the world, but will likely double and possibly triple his weight before then.

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream about you and Cliff {and his car} last night. Don't remember any details, just that you were in it...and I think I accidentally dented his car! {shhh, don't tell him that!}

    Seriously, I am excited for you. It there is ANYTHING I can do to help you prepare the nursery or pack or make meals to freeze, let me know!

    <3 ya! Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell bellaarchitect..........I need some meals prepared & frozen for me........I am so thankful that you guys have made some really faboulous wonderful friends down there in Georgia. When I read posts like that - it truly brings tears to my eyes & I know that my ANGEL CHILD will be ok. Thank you to all of you. In a million years - I couldn't repay you. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete