2.26.2012

Showers of Love for Caleb

My shower was on Sunday the 19th in NJ. So, I'm sorry the pictures are a little late. We had a brunch style affair at a local restaurant that was just amazing. The french toast (which I suppose I should add to my list of cravings) was delish! I paired it with some strawberrys, but there was tons of other food to be enjoyed as well; chicken, veggies, salads, pastries... So much goodness!
 
Here's a great shot of my hella-huge baby bump and my more-than-sexy sister pinning my Mommy-to-Be badges on. What an emotional roller coaster this day was. It was a huge milestone in my life that I seriously questioned if I'd ever have the privilege of receiving. And here it was... Without a doubt, a shower of so much love for my soon to be son. I'm so incredibly blessed.

  A better shot of my sister, Caleb's Aunt and godmother, and me. Check out all the onesies and outfits in the background that they used to help decorate the restaurant!
My mom made everything perfect for the occasion. Delicious food, great friends and family, and little baby blue foot prints to bring everything together. Oh my, what I wouldn't do for one of those chocolate lollipops right now!
 My family just before I cut the cake. Chocolate with banana filling. Mmm...
 Here's a really good shot of the decor in the room. Yes, Bopcia went a little crazy with the tons and tons of adorable baby clothes she and my sister got for Caleb. The whole room was wrapped in them! Every time I looked up there was another favorite!
 Bumps, bumps, everywhere! Melissa and I with baby Caleb and baby Layla Skye.
I think I mentioned that there were more than a few pregnant ladies in my life... I will have to do another head count soon as I think that number is somewhere around 20 now and that's just for 2012!
 Just a few shots of me opening gifts. There are a ton of me crying and crying some more! Like I said, it was an emotional day! These are baby boys first toys and first comforts. I have no idea who he will be like, but I'm so excited to meet him and make all these discoveries together.
 One of my favorite things at the shower! My sister made this form an idea on Pinterest of course! It's a calendar that you can reuse. At the shower, guests wrote down what day they thought baby boy would choose to arrive. Let's see who's right! Only about 50 days left!
Me & my momma. Thank you so much for the incredible shower for Caleb and I. We had so much fun and can't wait to model all of the clothes :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful time! i love the pinterest calender, we're going to have guests guess when they sign the guest book. mine is this coming weekend, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete