1.28.2012

but who will baby LOOK like?!

As if I don't have enough nursery and baby planning details running through my mind already... there are far more important things occupying my thoughts, like... what will my baby look like?! I'm already predicting a night owl (judging by the amount of nighttime kicks I get) and was fairly certain up until yesterday that baby was in the breeched position (aka head up). At this point it's not a big deal, but he will need to turn over in the next couple of weeks to prepare for delivery. 

So, today got some 3D shots of little man. I've been told that 28-32 weeks is the perfect time to go because they are chubby enough to be cute (duh, of course he's cute) but not be too cramped to not be able to get a good picture.Yesterday, he was SUPER active and I started to feel like he was actually in position (head down). I had more pressure on my bladder and pelvis and I finally had some solid kicks above my belly button - more than just one or two. Anyways, we went today to check his little face out and he was breeched. A little snuggle worm with his hands (and sometimes feet) in front of his sweet little face for most of the session... which is typical of our previous ultrasounds, as well. I'm not sure this kid is going to want to be swaddled since he wants his hands up by his head so much. 

So here are some pictures and you can decide (although it's pretty obvious to us) who he looks like.
For reference, here are mine and hubbys baby pictures somewhere about 3-9 months I think. I can totally see my husbands nose and mouth here.
"Leave me alone!!"
"As if you didn't get the point, I'm going to put my foot up by my face!" Kind of hard to tell but he's got his elbow near his mouth on the left here and his hand AND foot near his eye on the right.
 "RAWR!!"
Oh, ok... he is my child. There's that big mouth. :)

And just for fun... Hubby and I in our feetie pajamas as toddlers. BabyBoy already has a stash of his own. :)
So, who do you think little man looks like? :)

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! He does look a bit like his daddy but, just a warning, I swore Miller looked like Ben from our 3D ultrasound but he popped up looking like me as a baby. Either way, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he at least has a little me in there because all I see Cliff. Miller does look a lot like his mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing shots!!! He does have Cliff's nose, and your mouth, I believe. Can't wait to pinch those cute cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he totally looks like my son in law BUT in that peekaboo shot........Heck I think he might have some of you in him.........
    He's perfect ---- doesn't matter who he looks like!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete