1.10.2012

100 days

Nothing like the 100 day mark to get the ball rolling on some serious Nursery Planning! Only 100 days left until my son is here... Wow... It really makes me think about the 100 day mark that we hit before getting married. There were SO many things left to be done. And here he is, just one little person, but he means so much to me, I want his room to be just as perfect and wonderful.
I bought quite a few things today for our little guy, including this bedding set that I found on sale at Zulily.com. I really like that it has several colors in it that we can use with other elements in the room as well as bringing in the star theme I really wanted to use.  After I picked the bedding, I went ahead and got the Monkey/Cloud wall clings I've been eyeing AND ordered a set of hand painted wood letters in his name that will be the patterns in the sheets. (FYI: Little man's name is NOT Mason. Those are the sample letters. She custom paints them according to nursery design.)
We are so lucky to have our crib, conversion rails, and mattress ready to be picked up this weekend. Several of my aunts pooled together and got us the crib as a family tradition. I'm thankful it's one less thing we have to worry about. So, it looks like all we need to do is take a trip to Home Depot and pick out coordinating paint colors and we can really get started on little mans room! So exciting to have some concrete plans finally.

1 comment: