4.04.2012

All my bags are packed...

OK, so I think I'm packed. I hate packing... I always forget something as it is an there are so many things that I use everyday and can't pack up ahead of time. Anyway...
Here's what's in my bag:
- Birth plan (not that we have a specific plan mapped out, but our hospital gave us a book with guidelines, so we filled out our preferences.)
- Preadmission paperwork (already sent this in to the hospital, but was told that you had to fill out paperwork once you get there anyway, so I kept a copy just in case)
- Yoga pants
- Button up PJ's (mom  got me a cute pair that will be good for breastfeeding so I don't have to wear that awful hospital gown the whole time)
- Snacks for Cliff
- Playing cards
- 2 going home outfits with socks and scratch mittens (Since we don't really know how big C will be I have one in newborn size and another in 0-3 months. Both have socks and a hat and mittens just in case he comes out with really long nails.)
- Baby nail clipper (Because I've heard they will keep scratching themselves and the hospital won't cut them.)
- Robe
- iPhone charger

Things to grab last minute
- Comfy socks w/ rubber soles  (You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find this kind of socks!) The hospital won't let me walk around with regular socks or barefoot.
- Glasses
- Camera
- Clothes for me to go home in
- Pillow
- Birthing ball
Things I'm not so sure about:
- Nursing bra

Am I missing anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment