4.30.2012

Happy monday! and... it's been a year...

Yep. One year since my first blog post here. If you're reading my blog but not blogging yourself, I would really suggest it. Today, I'm able to look back and see where I was a year ago. I'm changed. Not only am I a mommy now, but I'm stronger and more in control of my own happiness. This blog has been an outlet for me - even if I write long posts and never post them - it's allowed me to relax and have some time to myself to really think about myself. And most of all, it's a document of the past year. because you can't know where you're going until you understand where you've been.

Soooo... here's to another year! Maybe some of my other readers will start their own blogs this year! I'm going to try to catch up on all my "in-progress" posts this week and see what else I can check off my 30 before 30 list seeing as that is approaching pretty fast. Hope you have a fabulous Monday! Here is some motivation for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment