5.16.2011

Happy First Anniversary to us :)

A year goes by so fast! I can't believe how vividly I can recall every perfect moment from my wedding day, May 16, 2010. Waking up after what could only have been 15 minutes of actual sleep because of the butterflies in my stomach, driving to get breakfast with my moms bestie, then watching everyone get ready for our special day and almost smudging up my make-up when our song came on the radio in the salon. I remember seeing my bouquet for the first time and seeing my mom hold back the tears while putting my veil and finishing touches on. The best feeling of the day was FINALLY getting into the limo and driving to county park where I knew my soon-to-be husband was waiting. (yes, I saw him before the ceremony :) After all of the planning and stress, our wedding was without a doubt, the most magical day of my life. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." I truly married my best friend and am thankful for him every day. And what's more, our relationship grows and changes into something better everyday. He really is my better half and I'm so lucky to have him.

Here's a slideshow of some wedding photos that I put together after the wedding.


Oh, and if you're interested in seeing my brother and I do a "special" dance here's a second video from our wedding :)




1 comment: