5.09.2011

Mondays Motivation

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. John Quincy Adams


It doesn't matter if you're a manager or a front line employee, you can still have the attitude of a leader without being in the role of one. I've had so many different kinds of managers; some are more demanding, and some were more inspiring, and it's become obvious to me that not all managers are leaders. But the reverse is true as well; not all leaders are managers. I want to make an impression on the lives I touch during my work day. I want to inspire people to speak up, do as they dream, and have the courage to take the road less traveled by. If you're reading this today, I hope you're inspired to learn something new, to say you can instead of I can't, and to seize the day for everything it's worth!


Have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, I am so ecstatic for your blog (and you didn't even tell me, I found it on my own!)! I think it is a great idea to have a blog about turning your perspective to be positive and inspiring. You inspired me today, so I think its working! xx

    ReplyDelete