5.05.2011

This week so far...

I came home from work today and found huge piles of personal belongings in the middle of our street. At this point, I'm not really sure what happened, but it looks like another house was foreclosed in our neighborhood. When we bought our house, we were so excited about the deal with got because ours was a foreclosure, but it really changes your perspective when you see someone else getting thrown out of their home. As much as I want to believe that things are making the turn for the best in our economy, seeing things like this makes me feel exactly the opposite.

On a good note, I had a half day yesterday and took a drive downtown to interview for a new job. I won't find out until mid to late next week, so please keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment: