5.21.2011

What's in your cup?

Lately, for me this has been a tough question. Some days it's definitely full. Others, I feel like I'm trying really hard to fill it up, but there must be a hole in the bottom. It's not that I'm not happy with myself, but rather, I'm disappointed in a lot of the things that are happening around me and I struggle with the words to express how I feel and what actions I can take to make things better on my own.
There's not much of a point to this post... Just some cute cartoons I found to help explain again the name I've picked for my blog.

Where ever you are, I hope you're making the most out of your Saturday and filling your glass to the tippy top! I got to work early this morning and treated myself to a full cup of carmel latte to help pick me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment