8.01.2012

30 day blog challenge

Project Life was supposed to include some hardcore blogging... but the only thing I've been doing hardcore lately is being a mommy. And guess what... I'm not sorry about that! BUT, I really do have all the best intentions of getting back into blogging. So, I suggested to my April Mamas group that we do 30 day challenge to help us all get back into the blogging routine. If you'd like to join us, here's the challenge we're picking up.

Yes, this says July. Yes, I'm well aware it is August and that there are 31 days this month. I'm a regularly 5 minutes late to the party kinda gal, so sue me. I found it on Pinterest and then traced it all the way back to this awesome little blog peanutbutterjenny. Not gunna lie, the cupcakes really drew me in on this one. Hope the content is good!

Not only is it hard for me to set goals, but it's really hard for me to not get distracted during the week/month and keep those goals. So, please don't kill me if I fall short. I'm still adjusting to the new schedule of being a working mommy but I promise to try my hardest to keep up!

1. Complete this challenge consecutively and on time.
2. Post KC's monthly update on time for once ;)
3. Make a dog bed and switch the dogs into sleeping in there instead of my bed.
4. Make a Pinterest food item. Any food item. Come on now. I have at least 100 to choose from.
5. Clean out C's closet and list his clothes that are too small on Ebay for sale.

Doesn't seem like too much right? Think I can do it? Don't keep your hopes up.   ;)

1 comment:

  1. only 100 pinterest food options? More like 1,000,000! LOL You can do ALL those thing, I have great faith in you!

    ReplyDelete