8.18.2012

embarrassing attire

Post a picture of the most embarrassing article of clothing you own.
my favorite capris in all their glory around my 8 month preggo belly
I love these capri's and I'm sad to say... I'm going to retire them today because it is the most embarrassing article of clothing I own. I bought these almost 10 years ago but I'm not exactly sure what year; sometime during college. I liked that I could pair them with a tank and that the band was thick and didn't dig into my belly. The length was pretty good and they didn't have elastic on the bottom making me have to pick them up every 3 minutes. I wore them all the time, kinda retired them for a while, and then broke them back out when I was pregnant. Well, I wore the crap out of them with my oversized bump and now they have a gigantic whole in the butt, the elastic is coming through the top band and there is absolutely no fit left to them... but they were my favorite. Honestly, it's so hard to say good bye. I wish I could buy another pair exactly the same. Yes, they are embarrassing to be seen in now... but that doesn't make them any less comfortable. Never-the-less... it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment