8.02.2012

Newborn advice

If you could give a newborn child one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don't cry so much, everyone loves you. Too literal??

No really, my advice is pretty simple. Dream big.

I wonder sometimes what is going on inside his little mind while he's resting peacefully or what thoughts stir him awake in the middle of a nap. While the logical me knows he's probably only thinking of having a full comfy tummy and a dry clean diaper, I'd like to imagine he's dreaming of much more than that. If I could offer him once piece of advice, I'd tell him it's never to early to start and never too late to change. I'd want him to know that dreams do come true so he should fill them with all the things he could ever desire. I hope he dreams of being an incredible designer, or a song writer, or to fly an airplane, or to be a great inventor, or to be in the Olympics! I hope he dreams so big that he believes anything is possible. Because for as many stars there are in the sky, that's how many possibilities there are for you, baby.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! As if I wasn't in love with you enough before! HAHA Can you go ahead and tell my kid all that, I'm worrying about boogers and stuff.

    ReplyDelete