8.17.2012

facts of life

Post 7 random facts about yourself.

1. I love going to the dentist.

2. Caffeine has no effect on me. I could drink an extra large cup right before bed and go right to sleep without a problem.

3. My second child's name has already been picked; boy or girl. For someone who insisted I was only having one child, this is hilarious to me!

4. My favorite color is yellow.

5. My favorite and least favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

6. I have no idea how to do laundry properly. I will wash everything all together on cool/warm with fabric softener. Occasionally, I'll wash towels/sheets separately on hot... but most often, it all goes together.

7. Even though I went to college and even have my masters, I think additional schooling past HS is pointless unless you have a job in your field already or if you know exactly what you want to do without any hesitation at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment