8.03.2012

may the odds be ever in your favor

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Real easy... Hunger Games! I can't believe I went to see that movie while pregnant. I LOVED the books and LOVED the movie, but geez. Just thinking about some of the scenes makes me want to cry now. I'm not even going to get into what was different and/or better from the book vs the movie, etc. because I know a million people have their own opinions. I liked it. Cinna was my fav. Katniss was beautiful. Peeta was cute, although I could have lived with a little more of sexy Gale which I'll probably get when Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) comes out. The end.
for your viewing pleasure
I'm pretty excited for the second one to come out and the first one to be rerun on cable a million times so I can watch it again. Writing this post made me interested to know just how long I'll have to wait until those things happen. You may or may not be excited to know that Catching Fire is currently casting and is scheduled for release in November 2013. They are also going to be splitting the last book into two movies. Jeez... the last book needed to be split into two books in my opinion. So there's your scoop on that.

And yes, I haven't been to the movies since before I gave birth. I have no intentions on going until the Breaking Dawn 2 is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment