8.09.2012

food philosophy

What's your food philosophy?

I'm sorry, what? I'm moved very much by what fancies me at the moment. I do try to eat healthy. When I say try, I mean eating lots of fruits and veggies, opting for a glass of chocolate milk over that bowl of ice cream, oatmeal and a banana each morning as opposed to a bacon egg and cheese sandwich from the McDonalds drive through... But guess what... if I'm really craving that ice cream, I'm still going to eat it OR if I really want a damn cheeseburger, I'll still swing by and get that. I know I need to get back into a healthier way of eating and living for the sake of saving my pre-pregnancy body from slipping too terribly far away, but goshhh, that takes so much time and effort and I sort of don't have either of those right now. So basically, my food philosophy right now is "Gee, that looks good. Yum." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment