8.13.2012

Four months




Caleb,
Being a baby is hard work! Just when I think you're settling into a routine, we shake things up on you. You're still adjusting to being with Natalie all day long, taking a bottle, sleeping in a crib, etc. Meanwhile, your mind is working overtime learning how to pass toys between both hands, rolling over from front to back, using your little voice to make high pitched noises and even giggling sometimes. I'm getting so excited with every new thing that you learn and can't wait until you start forming words with all that babble you've been doing, or being able to identify the objects you pick up, or actually reaching for something because you know what it is and want it! Some thing's I am so excited to teach you and have been excited for those things for a while... Sleeping through the night was not one of the things I anticipated having to teach you or help you to do better. I almost feel like I've done a disservice to you by not anticipating this trouble that you're having, but I promise. Your momma is learning, too, and together we will make you a happy sleeper!

Sorry your pictures aren't fabulous this month... You were in a very grumpy mood. But I love those little puckered lips anyway!

Love you always,
mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment