8.22.2012

WTF omg for realz!?

What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

When someone takes the bathroom stall right next to you. If there are 3 stalls take 1 or 3, don't go in the middle unless 1 and 3 are already taken. Or if there are 5 (like there are at my job), don't take 2 or 4 when I'm in 3. WTF? There are 4 other stalls and 2 are no where near me!!!

People who drive in the turn only line... only to have to get over in front of me when the lane turns ends. Really? Are you going to pretend you're from out of town and had no idea that lane was a turn only? I'm the biotch who will drive up the car in front of me's butt in cases like this because no you can not get in front of me thankyouverymuch!

When you send Save-the-Dates and then invitations with an RSVP date and sometimes even a little envelope with a stamp so people can return their replies nice and easy and they don't reply! Please don't make me hunt you down for that little peice of paper or for the common courtesy to know you are coming to share in our joy or not! Ugh! I remember how annoying it was with my wedding, and will never not reply to another party ever again but it surprises me how many people "forget" to respond or "lose their invitation" or much better, respond midnight the night before. Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment