8.25.2012

What's in your purse?

What's in your purse?
First of all, it's my bag. Not my purse, and definitely not my pocketbook. I can definitely understand why some women carry around designer diaper bags now because I've had to retire my real bags since C was born. At work, the only bag I'm sporting these days is my Medela Pump In-Style Shoulder Tote. Fancy isn't it?!
On the right side, there is a little cooler tote that carries milk and a freezer pack for after you've pumped. I usually just carry this separately so I can keep my wallet, checkbook and whatever misc. bills I might need to reference that day.
There are two side compartments and I took that stuff out so you could see my "essentials." Keys, gum and no less than 3 lip gloss flavors at any given time. I have two of the VS Candy flavor right now. Apparently that's my current preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment